Global’s Calcium Syrup

Calcium is the healthy bone mineral. About 99% of the calcium in the body is stored in the bones and teeth. It’s the mineral that makes them hard and strong. The remaining 1% is needed for many activities that help keep the body functioning normally.
  • Strengthen your Bones with Global’s Calcium Syrup
Recommended Uses:
  • Used  for calcium deficiency
Each 5ml Contains:
  • Vitamin   D3(BP) 300 IU
  • Calcium phosphate  (Tribasic) (BP) 150mg

Packs:

  • 120ml
Brands

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Global’s Calcium Syrup”

Your email address will not be published.

Select the fields to be shown. Others will be hidden. Drag and drop to rearrange the order.
  • Image
  • SKU
  • Rating
  • Price
  • Stock
  • Availability
  • Add to cart
  • Description
  • Content
  • Weight
  • Dimensions
  • Additional information
  • Attributes
  • Custom attributes
  • Custom fields
Click outside to hide the compare bar
Compare
Wishlist 0
Open wishlist page Continue shopping